Breathworks - Mindfulness for everyday living/stress
This 8-week course, taught by Paula, an experienced teacher in a supportive and friendly group setting, will teach you how to boost your happiness and well-being, find new sources of resilience, joy, and calm in your life, and to cope with stress, anxiety, fear, and depression.
You will learn the foundational skills of mindfulness, compassion, and meditation, and how to apply them in your life in a way that really makes a difference.
Who is the Course for?
Over the decades that Breathworks courses have run, they've helped thousands of people suffering from stress associated with work, family and relationships, loss, depression, anxiety and those who simply want to boost their resilience, learn mindfulness and meditation, or find greater joy and well-being in their lives. If you think that you have a chance of increasing your quality of life, we warmly invite you to attend.
What will I learn?
- The skill of meditation
- Mindfulness and self-compassion skills in your daily life
- Greater concentration and focus
- How breath and body awareness can transform stress
- Supportive mindful movement practices
- The art of taking joy in simple pleasures
- How to overcome your ‘negativity bias’
- The many health benefits of mindfulness
What will I get with the course?
- 8-weeks of lessons - approximately 16 hours of taught class time over 4 sessions
- A balance of teaching, questions and discussion, and guided meditation
- Daily home meditation practice of 20 mins a day
- Guided meditations CD / MP3 downloads
- Teaching and practices to help you develop mindfulness, calm, and resilience
- An experienced mindfulness teacher to answer your questions and address difficulties every week with personalised advice.
You can book onto our courses by visiting the Course Booking page.